Travel Medicine Services
Whether you're planning a weekend getaway to Mexico, preparing for an extended business trip to the Middle East, or relocating to Asia for the next two years, BCM Travel Medicine can help you avoid medical problems while you are away.
What We Offer
- Pre-travel health evaluations to determine potential health risks while abroad.
- Comprehensive and current health and safety information risks specific to your destination.
- Immunizations required or recommended for entering particular countries and International Certificate of Vaccination ("yellow booklet") documentation for yellow fever vaccinations.
- Advice on items to include in your personal travel medicine kit.
- Prescriptions for medications to prevent or treat travel-related illnesses.
- Suggestions on how to purchase insurance for emergency medical care abroad and, if necessary, for medical evacuation to the United States.
- Post-travel fever or illness evaluation in our Infectious Diseases Clinic.
- Access to BCM doctors through MyChart, a secure system where you can access your immunizations and medications and allows you to communicate with our travel medicine staff. MyChart also allows you to schedule appointments.
Hours & Phone Numbers
I was very impressed with the interior of the building - it was the first time I had been here. I found your staff to be professional, courteous and friendly. When I went in for my scan, I appreciated how friendly my caregiver was, how she took the time to explain the procedure, and her skill at drawing blood. This place is first class.