Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, is dedicated to serving the obstetrical and gynecological health needs of women, with an emphasis on comprehensive, compassionate, patient-oriented care.
We offer routine obstetrical and gynecological services and a wide range of subspecialty care, providing a single, collaborative resource for women's health issues. Patients come to us with a variety of needs, including:
The following patient information will facilitate your care at Baylor Clinic:
- Obstetrics Patient Welcome Packet. This packet provides important information for our obstetrics patients including a pregnancy checklist by trimester, an explanation of managed care, maternity programs and resources, and a contact list to be used throughout your pregnancy. See our Obstetrics Patient FAQ for answers to many of your questions including what medications are safe to take during pregnancy.
- Obstetrics Patient FAQ. Answers to your frequently asked questions regarding pregnancy.
- Medication refills are valid for one year. Please allow two days for your refill to be approved. Refill requests for birth control pills and hormones are not processed on weekends. Your pharmacist should call Baylor Clinic two weeks before your last available dosage to avoid interruptions to your medication schedule.
- Normal lab results are mailed to you within two weeks of your visit. Please call us if you have not received your results during this time period.
- Abnormal results. Your Baylor Clinic physician will call you if your results are abnormal.
- Family Medical Leave Act. Your request will be processed about one week from the date you submit the form.
- Appointment times. Please be punctual for your scheduled Baylor Clinic appointment. We strive to respect your time, your physician's schedule and the schedules of other clinic patients. If you are more than 20 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Hours & Phone Number
- Monday- Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment,
- call 832.826.7500.
- Visit the Obstetrics and Gynecology website.
- Are you interested in participating in clinical trials? Discuss opportunities with your physician.
I really like my physician and I love how easy it is to get here!