Internal Medicine Services
Our primary care physicians are trained in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a broad spectrum of illnesses. Our services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of any undiagnosed symptom or health care concern
- Routine physical exams, including pre-employment, school, sports, and camp physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Routine cancer screenings
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, vasectomies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Second opinions or consultations to other physicians on complex cases
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Women's healthcare
- Geriatric care
- Interventional Pain Management
- Transition Medicine Clinic for adolescents/young adults with a chronic childhood illness or disability
Hours & Phone Number
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment,
- call 713.798.2500
- Visit the Department of Medicine website.
- Are you interested in participating in clinical trials? Discuss opportunities with your physician.
Everything went so smoothly, from my initial phone call to the nursing care I received. The reception area staff is a real asset - they are extremely friendly and professional.