Infusion Center Services
Infusion services are provided by our specially trained oncology nurses who are experts in managing all types of infusion.
Our infusion services include:
- Biological immune modulators
- Hematologic growth factors
- Injectable hormonal therapy
- Injectable anticoagulants
- IV antibiotics
- IV antifungals
- IV antivirals
- IV bisphosphonates
- IV steroids
- IV immunoglobulin
Arranging a Patient Visit - The Referral Process
Therapy orders for the above infusion services are faxed to us at 713.798.7487 by the patient's physician, along with the patient's demographic and insurance information. Insurance verification and verification of specific infusion coverage will automatically be performed by our staff. Once approved, our staff will notify the referring physician and contact the patient to set up the appointment. If you have questions about the referral procedure, you may contact our staff directly by calling 713.798.1962.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For more information about our infusion services, contact Samantha Robin Jordan, A.A.S., infusion nurse manager, at 713.798.1982
When we walk in the door, the employees at the information desk always greet us and offer their help. That's the way it is throughout Baylor Clinic. Thank you!