Baylor Family Medicine
The department of Family and Community Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine has long been known for its comprehensive approach to patient care, service-oriented culture and modern systems, making Baylor Clinic the ideal setting for our private practice services.
Our private practice group, known as Baylor Family Medicine, offers generalist care to adults and children with any type of health concern, with an emphasis on timely appointments to address those concerns – including same-day visits in many cases. Today, we are pleased to offer adult care at Baylor Clinic, while continuing to see both adults and children at our Kirby location.
The Baylor Family Medicine team has always worked closely with Baylor College of Medicine specialists to optimize patient care and treatment. If we can't address the patient's problem, we will quickly identify a specialist who can. That approach is easier today – with more rapid results for our patients – thanks to the collaborative environment and proximity of disciplines within Baylor Clinic.
We are pleased to offer "Open Access" scheduling, enabling our patients to immediately address their health concerns. Most patients are seen within 1 to 2 days of calling for an appointment.
We also offer a website allowing patients to request appointments, referrals, lab and X-ray results and refills online.
Hours & Phone Number
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment,
- call 713.798.7700
- Visit the Baylor Family Medicine website.
- Baylor Family Medicine has been recognized for its efforts to improve quality and efficiency of care by the National Committee for Quality Assurance's Physician Practice Connections®-Patient-Centered Medical Home program.
- Are you interested in participating in clinical trials? Discuss opportunities with your physician.
When we walk in the door, the employees at the information desk always greet us and offer their help. That's the way it is throughout Baylor Clinic. Thank you!