Cardiology/Baylor Heart Clinic Services
We offer comprehensive care in the areas of interventional cardiology, heart failure and cardiac transplantation, electrophysiology (arrhythmias), preventive cardiology, and general cardiology – all in one convenient location. Our modern facility includes unparalleled imaging technology for more accurate diagnoses and less invasive testing.
Baylor Heart Clinic services include:
- Outpatient consultation and pre-operative evaluation
- Nuclear imaging
- Cardiopulmonary testing
- Holter monitoring/event monitoring
- Anticoagulation clinic with point-of-care testing
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Ultrafast CT scanning
- Tilt Table Testing
We are also pleased to offer two new specialty programs:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease - The Texas Adult Congenital Heart Center's integrated network of specialized care providers, associated hospitals and shared technologies enable patients with congenital heart disease to receive outstanding care from birth to old age.
- Women's Center for Comprehensive Care - This cross-disciplinary effort, led by the Baylor Heart Clinic, brings together a variety of subspecialties within Baylor Clinic to collaborate on women's health and wellness, providing a comprehensive check up and cardiovascular risk assessment all in one convenient location.
Hours & Phone Numbers
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment,
- call 713.798.2545 or
- Are you interested in participating in clinical trials? Discuss opportunities with your physician.
This is my first visit to Baylor Clinic and I am very satisfied. I did not have to wait long to see the doctor. During my appointment she took her time, asking me questions. The employee at the front desk was very courteous and friendly.