MyChart enables you to access your medical records and handle routine health care needs online, anytime, from the convenience of your computer or via our iPhone app.
MyChart iPhone App
Easier healthcare, better health.
Scan the Code...
Use the code scanner app on your smartphone to go directly to the Apple iTune Store to download and install the Baylor Clinic MyChart app.
MyChart – the online patient interface for Baylor Clinic's electronic medical record system – is now available in the Apple iTunes Store. The new Baylor Clinic MyChart app will work with mobile Apple devices, including the Apple iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod touch®. The new Baylor Clinic MyChart app provides patients with convenient, mobile access to their medical records in order to perform a variety of tasks, including requesting and cancelling appointments, viewing lab results, requesting medical refills, as well as contacting a BCM clinic.
To sign up for a MyChart account and take advantage of online and/or mobile access to your medical information, visit the Baylor Clinic MyChart page at https://mychart.baylorclinic.com and click the Request a MyChart account button to begin the request process. Your MyChart code and registration instructions will be mailed to you within 3 to 5 business days. NOTE: You must have an existing online MyChart account prior to using the MyChart iPhone® app.
...or read these instructions to download the MyChart iPhone app:
- Access the ITunes App Store from your Apple iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod touch®. Type "MyChart" in the iTunes App Store search window and click Search. Select the MyChart app from the list of results.
- Information about the MyChart app will display. Click the FREE button to begin the downloading process.
NOTE: If you are not already logged in to the iTunes Store, you will need to log in.
- Review the MyChart License Agreement. Click Accept.
- Select Baylor Clinic MyChart from the list of health care providers.
- Log in to MyChart using your online user name and password.
NOTE: If you do not already have a MyChart account, you will need to visit https://mychart.baylorclinic.com and request an activation code to create an online account BEFORE using the MyChart iPhone app. Once you have accessed the MyChart web page, click the Request a MyChart account button. You should receive your activation code within 3 to 5 business days, which you will need to create your MyChart account. Once you have created your MyChart account, use your user name and password to log in to your iPhone app.
- Once you have logged in, you will have access to your MyChart account features, just as you would online.