BCM Orthopedic Surgery
Why BCM Orthopedic Surgery?
At Baylor College of Medicine, you'll find the best orthopedic medicine has to offer to help ease your pain, restore function, and return you to your normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Our patients benefit from:
- Exceptional clinical and surgical care for adult and pediatric patients
- Board-certified physicians specially trained in foot and ankle, hand and upper extremity, pediatrics, spine, sports medicine, and arthritis and total joint reconstruction
- State-of-the-art diagnostic services
- Convenient satellite locations throughout the Houston area, enabling easy access to the renowned medical care and resources of the Texas Medical Center
- "One-stop" specialty clinics that combine the services of highly acclaimed clinicians, surgeons and scientists for the diagnosis and treatment of specific orthopedic injuries and illnesses
- Timely appointments
- A variety of payment and insurance options
- A comprehensive approach that involves multiple medical specialties - including pain management, neurology, plastic surgery and rheumatology - all working together to improve your health