BCM Orthopedic Surgery
Charles A. Reitman, MD
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Chief, Orthopedic Surgery Service, Ben Taub Hospital
- Interim Director, Trauma Fellowship Program
- Adult Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Trauma
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Charles A. Reitman, MD, is a professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. He is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery, with extensive experience in spine trauma and spinal disorders. Dr. Reitman also serves as chief of Orthopedic Surgery Service at Ben Taub Hospital in Houston.
Dr. Reitman earned his bachelor's degree with a certificate in physical therapy from the University of California, San Francisco. He earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine, where he also completed an internship in general surgery, a residency in orthopedic surgery, and a fellowship in spine surgery.
As an academician, Dr. Reitman enjoys giving medical presentations at both the national and regional levels and has published many papers and articles relating to the spine. He is an active participant in Baylor College of Medicine's medical student, orthopedic residency and fellowship programs, providing invaluable teaching and mentoring.
His professional memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society, North American Spine Society, Texas Medical Association and Western Orthopedic Association.
- Physical Therapy: University of California San Francisco
- MD: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Phone: 713.986.7410
- Fax: 713.986.5521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments: 713.986.6016
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor Clinic
- 6620 Main St., Suite 1325
- Houston, TX 77030