BCM Orthopedic Surgery
Darrell S. Hanson, MD
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Adult Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Darrell S. Hanson, MD, assistant professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, is a board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon specializing in scoliosis and other spinal disorders.
Following undergraduate studies at Rice University in Houston, Dr. Hanson earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine, where he also completed his internship and residency in orthopedic surgery. He completed fellowship training in spinal surgery at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Hanson is published in orthopedic literature and is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
His professional memberships include the Texas Medical Association, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Harris County Medical Society.
- MD: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Phone: 713.986.5750
- Fax: 713.986.5751
- Email: email@example.com
- Appointments: 713.986.6016
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor Clinic
- 6620 Main St., Suite 1325
- Houston, TX 77030