Baylor Clinic attracts and retains the top professionals in the healthcare industry - the best minds in medicine - with the help of an attractive, competitive benefits package that is continually evaluated to keep pace with current market offerings.
The following core benefits are provided to you by Baylor Clinic at no charge if you are eligible for benefits:
- 401a Retirement Plan - Your participation in this plan is automatic and the amount funded each pay period is based on a formula using your base annual salary with 100% vesting after three years of service.
- Basic Life Insurance equal to three times your base annual salary
- Long Term Disability coverage providing two-thirds of your base monthly earnings should you become seriously ill or sustain a serious injury
- Tuition Assistance to support BCM's continual learning environment
- Work-life programs to ensure a balanced professional career and home life including Backup Care for children and family members, Employee Assistance Plan, wellness events, and fitness and employee discount programs
- Other insurance coverage including Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) and Business Travel Accident coverage
Other benefits available to employees include:
- Health care coverage including three medical plans (HMO and PPO), a dental PPO and vision care plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Additional Supplemental Life, Dependent Life and Supplemental AD&D insurance coverage
- Voluntary 403(b) tax-deferred investment plan
- Group Legal and Long Term Care plans
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- BCM Credit Union and Wellness Athletic Center